Thursday, February 23, 2012

Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Salad

I haven't done a recipe for a little while so I thought I'd share one today.

This is my favorite salad lately.



I can't wait until I can get fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden
because that makes it extra yummy.



The recipe is simple:

Chop 3 tomatoes

Peel and chop 1 cucumber

Chop a handful fo basil
You can also use cilantro and I often do because it's less expensive.

A cup-ish of fresh mozzarella. I get the little balls, but you can buy a log and chop it up.

And a drizzle of seasoned rice vinegar.

It is still super yummy if you omit the mozzarella.
I usually don't put it in if I am just making it for myself, but it sure is good.


And there you go! A simple and healthy salad.


Hope you enjoy,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...