Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Will you be mine? #2

On Monday I took the kids to the dollar store to kill some time.
I told them to choose anything they wanted, and I would buy it for them.

It worked better when they were little they were in awe at such selection,
But now the older ones look at me like "Seriously mom? It's a dollar."

However, there was a pretty nice selection of valentines craft-ables
that I decorated my chandelier with.



Super easy and fun.

Flower pompoms.

You will need lots of bunches of flowers for these.

Hearts.

Pull stick off, poke a pin tied to a string from the top.
Paint the the spot where the stick was with nail-polish to cover it up.

Tissue paper pompoms.



You know I will take any opportunity to decorate with pink.


It's great to celebrate love.

Thanks!


Linking to:

5 comments:

Christin said...

I love the carnation pom poms! So cute!

The Messy Roost said...

I love that. What a great idea.

Rhonda

Michelle Paige said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my boy valentines! Did you see the valentine mustache post? Definitely some boy ideas there! I love your carnation poms. I'd love you to link this post to my Valentine Link Party! I'm your newest follower! http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

Michelle Paige said...

Thanks so much for linking up your sweet 'pink' valentine decor!

Kim @ One Project Closer said...

Oooh! Very cheery! Found my way over here from Strawberry Roan. My boys are still at the age where the dollar store brings much excitement. It'll be a little sad when they're too big for that...

Would love to have you submit this to our first DIY party over at OPC. {right here}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...