Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Haunted House

My husband grew up out in the boonies, so they didn't do a lot for halloween.

He is making up for that now.



This was our house. That creepy guy on the front porch is my man... or at least I think he is.

He poked his head through a table wearing a spooky mask and scared all of the poor children, and some adults in the neighborhood. All they wanted was some candy the poor dears.

And apparently I don't know how to take pics in the dark, sorry for the bad focus.

To dress up our house we hung black fabric with spooky faces cut out over a few of our windows.


Very easy to make

Measure your window and cut your fabric to size, if you need to attach two
pieces just use iron on fabric tape.


Cut out scary shapes, no need to try and make it pretty.


Hang it over the window, we just taped it up with masking tape.

 

I wish these pictures turned out better because it really did look good. But I couldn't take time to mess with aperture when candy and kids were calling.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jillian McKenzie said...

Really really really like this. And your hubs is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Ba hahaha! I grew up in the boonies too... we didn't get any trick-or-treaters at our house, and I love Halloween now! That's great that your husband is so into it. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...