Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Walk in the Woods

One evening earlier this week we decided to skip homework and go for a little hike in the mountains.

CM was at work so it was just me and the boys.
Which was nice because usually he takes the kids on hikes when I can't come.



C- was on a rock collecting expedition for school, so I guess we kind of did do some homework.

We found some really pretty leaves, these polka-dot ones are my favorite. So cool.


I'm really glad we did this, it was beautiful and the kids and I had a great time.

We got a little bit lost on the way back, but some other very nice people were lost with us and we found our car just fine, plus all of the extra calories we burned hiking an extra 20 minutes out of our way.
All's well that ends well right?

Maybe we will have to do less homework and more family hikes from now on.

Thanks - RM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...