Thursday, October 27, 2011

Easy Peazie: Fun with Styrofoam

Easy craft today - I made some leaf baubles.



The best place to buy styrofoam is at the dollar store.


Gather your supplies, and begin to glue. I attached the ribbon using a pin dabbed in hot glue,
so it wouldn't fall off as easily.


I hung them on my stair railing.... naw, not the right place.


On my curtain rod? Yes! Quite nice.



Happy Birthday to my beautiful mother! Here she is when I was a baby back in 1979.
And she's just as pretty now. Love you mom!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jillian McKenzie said...

Excellent idea! I'll have to remember this one for when my boys get a little older (T never wears pants, only dresses and tutus, at least for now). And that's a great pic of mom. Does she check out your blog?

Jillian McKenzie said...

Oops! My above comment was directed toward the monster-pants idea. I didn't realize I'd moved around your blog before posting it.

Peggy said...

Love this idea! I will have to try this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...